Thursday, November 13, 2008

Behind ....



This is what our house looked like for the first week in November while we had the dining room and bathroom re-plastered & painted. We had to go out the front door and down the driveway to get to the basement. We turned the kitchen into a makeshift bathroom & bathed / showered at the neighbors.

We ate out. I was late doing the menu.

I'll try and post over the weekend - but it's our 10th anniversary and stake conference, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you get on that? I used almost all of the recipes from your October post and am trying to go grocery shopping but I keep putting it off waiting for November!!! :) It looks like a big mess but I am sure the end result will be beautiful. What color are you painting the dining room?

Tania said...

Missy,

The dining room will still be red - just a shade darker, and with good plastering under it - ah, if only we had sheet-rock....

The menu is done (I needed it), so I just have to post it. I'll hurry, goodness knows you don't need another reason to put off grocery shopping :)