Monday, March 21, 2011

Popscicles

I LOVE Donna Hay and have a lot of her recipe books but I don't get her magazine. It's super expensive to have it mailed from Australia - and the seasons are always off, (you know winter here, summer there) so I don't bother.

I do occasionally check it out online and so I saw THIS ...


 You tell me, could you resist those popsicles? They immediately made me wish it were summer & my kids and I were hanging out on our patio after swim team practice eating them .... pure happiness.

I e-mailed my sister, Liesa, and begged her to buy it and send it to me. She said she'd been thinking of something to send for my birthday & happily would!
On my birthday I got a great surprise - she (& my parents) also got me a gift card to Williams-Sonoma for the Zoku popsicle maker. It freezes them in JUST SEVEN MINUTES!


Oh man, we cannot wait to try some of these beauties.

I also got the storage case (for those days when our instant-gratification-selves can't even wait the 7 minutes for them.) And I got the tool kit & extra sticks ....

And who says that popsicles have to be summer only treat anyway! Check out these Christmas popsicles.


Yep, we have big plans for popsicle making this year!

Now I just have to figure out a way to get my hands on THIS ....


No comments: